Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweet Tyler

 I remember when I went to have my gender-identifying ultrasound, with a big round belly and a very young, almost-big-brother, Julian in tow [thirteen months apart!], secretly hoping they'd tell me I'd be having a little girl, so that I could immediately run to the mall, right after my appointment, and buy everything PINK.

They didn't tell me I was having a girl, but I went shopping anyway. :)

  Tyler- My delightful, darling boy. 


 He's special, you know? He say's things like "mommy, I'm hot-cold!" and asks questions like "are you happy-mad?". He loves animals and always says "please" and "thank you" and "thank you, please". He likes to eat salads with ranch dressing, and extra  "mee-moes" {more commonly known as tomatoes). 


 He is easily angered ...oh, and those tantrums!...you'd think the child was being physically tortured if you stood outside our door for a day.


I love the way he is naturally gentle and compassionate. Unlike his much rougher, older brother, I rarely have to remind him to be careful with Sadie. 


He is needy, affectionate and is constantly going around asking for hugs, especially when he is out of his element. He can be terribly shy and would rather cling on to me or daddy and dig his head deep into our shoulders, than to meet new people. He always cries during sad movies or even commercials <~click on that to see what I mean.
I love him.

He makes my life so wonderfully interesting each and every day and there is no amount of PINK on this planet that I would exchange my boy for. 


-M

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful family! keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing post! i love the "tribute to your boy and your photos are absolutely gorgeous! "mee-moes"-- love that!!

    i found you through mommybloggers and am so glad that i did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just SO cute : ) Sometimes I forget about the twos and the tantrums...

    Flipping LOVE this song :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment

Followers