Tuesday, June 4, 2013

1 Down - 29 To Go

Weight and measurements as of now:

Weight- 185.4 lbs
Waist- 39 "
Thighs- 28 "
Hips- 45 "
Calves-  18 "
Neck- 15 "
Biceps-  14 "

Yesterday I made a blended concoction of power foods. I used kale, spinach, chia seeds, banana, coconut milk and water. Unfortunately, the taste of the kale sort of took over. I need to play with the ratios. I drank it anyway. It was drinkable, but not exactly pleasant. Gave me a good burst of energy, though.

Yesterday I went for a short walk ( about 1.5 miles), it would have been longer except Spring time is really rough on my allergies. I'm still recovering from this tonsilitis too. I look like a zombie right now.

Anyway, I'm on my phone and I don't know how to place the pictures where I want them, so somewhere along this post you will find pictures of a few of my meals. Mostly veggies, with some sort of protein. I tend to use a lot of bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, hard boiled eggs (no yolk), tilapia, small steaks, etc...

The baby is asleep right now so I'm going to take advantage and do some cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Followers